Drawing on her own hard-earned experiences, Susie shows readers how to overcome insecurities, busyness, and other obstacles in order to nurture their walk with God and focus their gifts and passions on their unique God-assignment. With biblical insights and inspiring stories, this action-oriented guide will speak to every woman who has felt a nudge from God to engage with Him on a deeper level and to follow Him to the next place He has for her.
- Discern the best use of your time and gifts
- Confidently pursue God's unique desire for you
- Stretch your faith and deepen your impact
Foreword by Ann Voskamp
Bethany House Publishers
Together, Your Beautiful Purpose and this DVD make a perfect six-week study whether you meet in a large group at church or in a smaller, more intimate gathering at home.
Click Here to Buy DVD
Making an Ordinary Life Extraordinary
What does it mean to be un-common? The uncommon woman is willing to walk away from petty conversations because she has better things to do with her time. She is willing to forgive those who offend her because she cherishes her oneness with God. She stands strong against the lies of the enemy and yet she humbly bows before her Lord. She perseveres in the face of battle, she cares about the hurting, and she believes God's promises are true for her. Walk with Susie Larson as she helps you to:
- Be liberated from the opinions of others.
- Feel more equipped to handle conflicts with other women.
- Understand your extreme value in Christ.
- Become a godly woman who exhorts others to a higher purpose
Teaching Them to Appreciate an Extraordinary God in Ordinary Places
With the currents of materialism and entitlement flowing so strong, how do we raise kids who are simply thankful? With simple language and biblical applications, Susie helps us to understand that although teaching perspective and gratitude to our children is critical, it’s not difficult. Throughout the book Susie reminds us that we cannot impart something that we do not possess. Walk with Susie as she helps you to:
- Model thankfulness and impart gratitude to your children
- Teach perspective and cultivate contentment
- Awaken to the ways God is moving in your children’s lives
- Encourage faith and pray humbly, yet boldly
- Live abundantly and give grace
Foreword by Gary Chapman
A Personal Experience in God's Heart for Justice
Many women feel stuck in their faith. They are bored living in a Christian bubble and long for the greater adventure of significance God designed for them! But just how do we move past our fears and the lies that keep us bound to our past? And are we really called to change the world? Embracing Your Freedom will give you a deeper understanding of your freedom in Christ and a bigger view of God's heart for the world. Walk with Susie Larson as she helps you to:
- Prevent fear from bullying your dreams.
- Know increased boldness in the face of insecurities.
- Experience fulfilling adventures through compassionate service
- Foreword by Sara Groves
Simple Steps to a Woman's Physical and Spiritual Health
How would you describe your quality of life? If you're like most women, you'd say you feel stretched in every direction, running a mile wide, and an inch deep. The great news is you can have more physical energy and enjoy a more consistent walk with God. It takes just a few hours of week to bring stability and strength to your physical and spiritual health. Balance That Works When Life Doesn't offers easy, applicable advice for keeping your physical and spiritual health a priority. Susie Larson will enable you to:
- Maintain healthy living in any season of life
- Establish a lifestyle that promotes a closer walk with God
- Thrive and adapt in life's difficult seasons
Harvest House Publishers
Encouragement for the Times When it's all up to You
Any woman married for an extended period of time will endure a one-sided season in marriage (husbands endure one-sided seasons too, but this book is for women). For example, husbands get sick, battle depression, overwork, face a job crisis, or serve overseas in the military. Life happens, the weight shifts, and suddenly you're carrying more than you bargained for. Anger, fear, worry, and disappointment are common byproducts of a one-sided season in marriage. Yet, it's possible not only survive these seasons, but to thrive in them. Let Susie Larson serve as an experienced and encouraging friend who can help you:
- Navigate a one-sided season in marriage without bitterness
- Sense God's peace during an alone period in marriage
- Refresh your mind with God's Word
- Experience freedom from attitudes that weigh you down
- Feel God's presence in the midst of your husband's absence